Rosalie Aroni; Week 1 MED 1011; Health, Knowledge and Society
Sociological imainaton grasps history and biography and examines the relationship between the two (CW Mills 1959). Can be described with CHESS-C mnemonic
- Culture- Who are 'we'? How is this relevant?
- History- How is the past relevant?
- Emotion- How arefeelings relevant?
- Structure- What organising frameworks are relevant?
- Spirituality- Is faith relevant? How do we determine meaning?
- Critique- Does it have to be this way?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.